Dodgers song in MP3?

  • Matthew D. Walker
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2003
      Hi, I just now found this group, and was wondering of someone could
      point me to where I can find the Dodgers song in MP3? I have it on
      45, but the lack of a record player has kept me from listening to it
      for about the past 10 years. Any help would be greatly
      appreciated. Thanks!

      -Matt
      mdwalker25@...
    • Kell
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2003
        I believe it's up on the group site. check the "files" area

        On Thursday, April 3, 2003, at 04:14 AM, Matthew D. Walker wrote:

        > Hi, I just now found this group, and was wondering of someone could
        > point me to where I can find the Dodgers song in MP3?  I have it on
        > 45, but the lack of a record player has kept me from listening to it
        > for about the past 10 years.  Any help would be greatly
        > appreciated.  Thanks!
        >
        > -Matt
        > mdwalker25@...

      • Bill Selby
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2003
          Hi Matt,

          I tried to upload the Dodgers song in MP3 format to the file section of the
          group without succcess. The song is 5.8 megs and the group files are only
          set
          to accept files of 5.1 megs or less. I'd be happy to send it to you as an
          attachment if you're able to receive large files. Just let me know.

          Regards,

          Bill Selby
          San Francisco