Re: [dannykaye] Re: To all kaye fans

  • kirk mcmahon
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
      the show has played from small intimated spaces of 100 to mid sized theatres of 1000, it travels with as little as three, star, pianist, stage manager, to a larger version of about 8
      kirk
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2002
        Contact me @ the_roaring_girl@...,

        I'll a get you alist of clubs with stage space that might
        accomodate you. and would you mind playing in "downtown"
        spaces?

        Kelly
        SAG/AFTRA

        --- In dannykaye@y..., "kirk mcmahon" <kirkmcmahon@s...>