Re: [dannykaye] Digest Number 474

  • Leonard Marry
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hey Kirk,
      Are you the one that has the video "Shaking Like A
      Leaf" that I was also introduced to years ago at
      Coffee Coffee at Yonge & Bloor in Toronto, by the
      owner Loreen?

    • kenneth mcphee
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
        hi leonard, it seems when one of us danny fans
        sends an e-mail we all receive it.
        I guess that's what a group is all about!
        kenny
        Leonard Marry wrote:Hey Kirk,

        --- kirk mcmahon wrote:
        > hey i got lots of video tape of the show and they
        > still said, (at the time) they were not interested
        > kirk

      • kirk mcmahon
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
          Yes, I'm the same one, how's life treating you?
          kirk

          --- kirk mcmahon wrote:
          > hey i got lots of video tape of the show and they
          > still said, (at the time) they were not interested
          > kirk

        • kirk mcmahon
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
            I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date, no time to say Hello, goodbye I'm late, I'm late, I'm late. Coffee Coffee boy that was a long time ago, but I am the very same guy