July Librarian's Lobby--> Danny Kaye is featured.

  • de_safran
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2002
      July's issue of the Librarian's Lobby is ready. This month's issue
      continues the series on Jewish comedians. Danny Kaye is featured.

      To read the whole issue click here :
      http://home.earthlink.net/~ddstuhlman/crc50.htm

      I had an interesting comment on last month's column from the Jack
      Benny fan club; the president thanked me for my article. If you
      missed it click here: http://home.earthlink.net/~ddstuhlman/crc49.htm
      I always appreciate comments especially from sources that are
      unexpected.

      The Librarian's Lobby home page is:
      http://home.earthlink.net/~ddstuhlman/liblob.htm

      Daniel Stuhlman