Re: [dannykaye] "Myti Kaysi" recording?

  • kelly
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
      On a bright morning in June, Harry Marnell took the stage found their
      Key Light and belted out this tune:
      >On the flip side of Danny Kaye's 1960s' "D-O-D-G-E-R-S Song" 45 rpm
      >rcord was an obscure - yet typically funny - rendition of "Myti Kaysi At
      >the Bat"
      >
      >I have the D-O-D-G-E-R-S Song audio (available to anyone who wants it),
      >but does anyone have or know where I can get a recording of "Myti
      >Kaysi"?

      Nope, but I'll swap you "Stanislavski" for D-O-D-G-E-R-S

      --
      Kelly
      AFTRA/Actor/Director and San Francisco GIANTS fan,,,
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
        OK... go to http://www.snowcrest.net/marnells/dodgers-song.htm and you
        can download the Dodger Song in mp3 format... it's about 5 MB.

        It's also in the group's files -
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dannykaye/files/

        Still lookin for Myti Kaysi...

        Harry
        Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient
        who doesn't get it.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/