hello..newbie here..

  • snowycrow@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2001
      Hello, i am so glad that there is a group of people i can talk to
      about Mr. Kaye. I am 24 and none of my friends even now who he is. I
      tried to tell them if they liked Jim Carrey they would love Danny
      Kaye! Anyway, i am just typing a brief msg. to say hello and
      introduce myself..that done, i hope to here from you all.
    • webmistress@trekplanet.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2001
        Hiya! Welcome! You're amongst friends and fellow fans here as I'm sure
        everyone else has already said!

        Jodie