Man From the Diners Club

  • Laurel Howard
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2000
      Just a note to everyone i promised a copy of the man from the diners Club. I
      had to go to Alabam last month because my aunt is in the hospital, i'm still
      there and I don't know when i'll get home, but as soon as i do i'll get you
      your tapes. Don't worry I haven't forgotten
      Laurel

      http://profiles.msn.com