Man From the Diners Club

  • Laurel Howard
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2000
      Hi Kids!
      I'm usually very silent, but I've been on the list for over a year. I have
      something wonderful to report. I have a copy of the elusive The Man From the
      Diners Club! Who wants a copy? I'll trade for other danny movies I don't
      have, which is more than you would think, or other movies. If you don't have
      any though, I'll just give you a copy because I'm a pushover and I love you.
      If there are a ton of you though I mighht ask you to mail me a blank video
      tape. Otherwise its no problem whatsoever, I've got tons of spare time at
      the moment. So let me know.
      Laurel
    • Laurel Howard
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2000
        Just a note to everyone i promised a copy of the man from the diners Club. I
        had to go to Alabam last month because my aunt is in the hospital, i'm still
        there and I don't know when i'll get home, but as soon as i do i'll get you
        your tapes. Don't worry I haven't forgotten
        Laurel

        http://profiles.msn.com