More Film Footage

  • Miriam G Singer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
      It has been rather quiet on the Danny Kaye fan front of late..........

      I found two Hollywood Newsreels featuring Danny at www.amctv.com

      -sorry I can't do a clever link to it, but I am not that computer literate!

      well, they are very cute, and I hope you all get a chance to see them, if you haven't already.

      bye for now
      Miriam

      MailCity. Secure Email Anywhere, Anytime!
      http://www.mailcity.com
    • K.M.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
        Thanks for the link, Miriam! I'll go check it out.

        The list has been very quiet lately. So have all the other lists and
        message boards I visit. It must just be a very busy time for a lot of
        people.

        K.M.

        http://www.MyOwnEmail.com