Re: Welcome to dannykaye@onelist.com

  • Richard L. Werner
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 1998
      Hello Everyone (or whoever)!
      Cool, two Danny lists! Not much to say right now, but
      I look forward to hearing from everyone!
      -Olivia *(|:D
    • Marie Simpson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 1999
        Nancy

        I have been looking for ages to find a decent, recent discussion page for
        Danny Kaye.

        Do you know of any others?

        Thanks

        Marie

        >From: dannykaye-owner@onelist.com
        >To: grimleys@...
        >Subject: [dannykaye] Welcome to dannykaye@onelist.com
        >Date: 15 May 1999 20:36:44 -0000
        >
        >Hello,
        >
        >Welcome to the Danny Kaye discussion list. Here's some basic pointers,
        >which is
        >especially good if you're new to Onelist. To unsubscribe from this list,
        >go to
        >the ONElist web site, at www.onelist.com, and select the User Center link
        >from
        >the menu bar on the left. This menu will also let you change your
        >subscription
        >between digest and normal mode. With that, please enjoy the discussion of
        >our
        >man, Danny Kaye!
        >
        >Thanks,
        >Nancy Paulette (the list owner)
        >nanceoir@...

      • Kim
        Message 3 of 4 , May 15, 1999
          Hi, welcome to the list. I'm sorry, I haven't found any other lists either, and this one has been
          silent for quite some time now. If you have any ideas, please start a discussion, maybe we can
          wake everyone up again! =)
          - Kim

          --- Marie Simpson wrote:
          > From: "Marie Simpson" <grimleys@...>
          >
          > Nancy
          >
          > I have been looking for ages to find a decent, recent discussion page for
          > Danny Kaye.
          >
          > Do you know of any others?
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Marie
          ===
          "If I don't make the closing of my life tomorrow, a seventeen year-old girl loses hers. Probably forever."
          --Dylan McDermott, The Practice

          "Life moves pretty fast; you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
          --Matthew Broderick, Ferris Bueller's Day Off
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 27, 1999
            Dear Nancy,
            Thanks for letting me join the group.
            Does anyone have the lyrics to Danny Kaye's Tschaikowsky? I've been trying to
            learn it, and there are a few names from the beginning I cannot understand.

            Thanks -
            LenLou92@...