Summer Solstice Giveaway!

  • Kelli Lincoln
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2008

      Hi, everyone,

      Time for the next giveaway! Here’s the link to the page with all of the relevant information, including the new picture of little Litha! She’s adorable! I don’t have a new quilt square to show you at the moment, but you can see the newest animal familiar, Cat Goddess, at the bottom of the giveaway page. She’s got a sassy, classy look that called out to one of our own, Leslie, who snapped her up from the etsy store less than an hour after I put her up there! J

      Never fear, though, the etsy shop is stocked with a whole new sisterhood of pocket dolls (+ one God) that I worked on while I was on the road. There are some new additions, like Frigga, Artemis, Illythia, and Morgaine, as well as a mini Wolf Goddess, so check them out!

      I think the only other two new things to tell you about are the new dress for Arianrhod (swirly and magical!) and the new card illustrations painted by Megan Welti. They are gorgeous, and she is working on a whole new collection, so stay tuned for more!

      I have been organizing my sewing time into two-week increments, and it’s been working really well, so I will be updating the “ordering” page with the current wait-times for new orders so you know about how long you will have to wait for your Goddesses (I’ll keep a “current ordering information” link on the front page for convenience). Right now, new orders will be in the “Early August” basket, and anything that’s been ordered before today will likely be going out in early-to-mid July (unless we’ve made other specific arrangements).  I am coming up with a Winter Holiday schedule (I know, a whole Solstice away!!) to make my life less stressful this year, and I’ll be sharing that with you at the Lughnasadh giveaway announcement.

      Lastly, I just want to alert you that I have been having a lot of trouble with my outgoing mail lately, and it turns out that many emails I assumed were sent were never delivered, so if you were supposed to hear back from me about something but never did, please email me again and I will attempt to reply one more time. (I have techs working on the problem, but I’ve also been told that Mercury is retrograde and it might not clear up until that’s over, lol. I think I just have terrible email karma!!) Receiving mail hasn’t been a problem, so I should get all of your entries for the giveaway.

      I look forward to hearing from all of you, and good luck in the Litha drawing!

      Love and Blessings,

      ~ Kelli

      Dancing Goddess Dolls

      Playful and Spiritually-Inspired Dolls and Embroidered Gifts