Animal Friends (LOL!)

  • Kelli Lincoln
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2008

      I have just *finally* tallied up all of the animal familiars, as I prepare to start thinking about the next giveaway. I was assuming your lists would be a big help to me in deciding which to create first. . .WRONG! You were barely any help at all, ROTFL!! I now have a list of 42 animals, most of which only got one vote. Thanks for helping me narrow it down! ;) heehee

      The few that did rise to the top were wolf and cat, raven/crow, owl, horse, bear, frog, and elephant. I guess that gives me a little place to start. . .

      More seriously, it’s so interesting to see how all of us really identify with soooo many different animals!

      I have many new photos to add to the site, and I’ll try to do that before I announce the next giveaway in a couple of days. There’s nothing substantial I am announcing in this email; it’s just more of a congenial hello while I tease you about being such a diverse group. ;)

      Love and Blessings,

      ~ Kelli

      Dancing Goddess Dolls

      Playful and Spiritually-Inspired Dolls and Embroidered Gifts