Winter Solstice Giveaway

  • Kelli Lincoln
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007

      Hi, everyone, and happy holiday season!

      I *really* hate to admit defeat, but with all of the holiday orders I am working on, I wasn’t able to fit in a new Yule Kore for this Sabbat. In addition to just not having the time, though, I have also had a hard time deciding on the perfect embroidery for her. I have it narrowed down, and I think I will open it up and have you all vote on which you like the best. Stay tuned! (I don’t even have the time to get images and a voting page done, although I had hoped to be able to do that with this email, darn it!)

      So the giveaway for the Solstice will be for a pocket Cailleach, which you can see here. We just happened to get a little snow as I was finishing her, so I took her photo outside in the snow – so cute! If you’d like a chance to win her, just email me before December 9th. (My apologies to our friends in the southern hemisphere, for whom a Winter Goddess makes no sense right now! If you win, you can keep her ready for June, lol!)

      Oh, also just to let you know, the 6” Hecate and 6” Wolf Goddess I had posted last time are still available. I also added some cute new photos of some of the custom pocket Goddesses I’ve made recently, just to give you ideas as you dream of your own new dolls. J If you would like to give the gift of dreaming-your-own to a friend for the holidays, consider giving a Dancing Goddess gift certificate!

      Love and Blessings,

      ~Kelli

      Dancing Goddess Dolls

      Playful and Spiritually-Inspired Dolls and Embroidered Gifts