Samhain Giveaway / Winter Order Deadline

  • Kelli Lincoln
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2007

      Bright blessings, everyone,

      Time again for another giveaway! Samhain is just around the corner, and I’m sure many of you are happily planning your altar spaces. Someone will be able to add a nice Samhain Kore to theirs this month! To enter the giveaway, please email me with your full name, and I will add you to the drawing, which will be Friday, October 19th.

      I’m sending this giveaway a little early this month because I want to alert everyone that I need all Winter holiday orders to be placed by October 22nd, which is a week earlier than usual. My order board is filling up rapidly, and I will be out of town for a bit in November, so I want to be able to take as much handwork with me on the road as possible. Long story short, if you have Dancing Goddess gifts you need by Chanukah, Yule, or Christmas, I need your orders by October 22nd. Thank you!

      I hope you are all well!

      A blessed Dark Moon to you,

      ~Kelli

      Dancing Goddess Dolls

      Playful and Spiritually-Inspired Dolls and Embroidered Gifts