Happy Birthday to Us!!

  • Kelli Lincoln
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      Bright Blessings, everyone,

      Just so she doesn't get lost in the clutter, I want to individually announce the birth of the Birthday Kore! This week marks my fourth anniversary as Dancing Goddess Doll Mama (yay!!) so I am celebrating with this fun and festive doll to mark the occasion. I hope you all enjoy her, and maybe she will even find her way into some new birthday traditions for your family! (Thank you, Katie, for the wonderful Birthday Altar idea!)

      The In-Stock Shop is re-stocked with a few new things, too. Aphrodite, Greenman, Hecate, the Birthday Kore, and a selection of Gods I forgot I had in a box are all available. Oh, and there's a 12" Litha there in a darker sage-green color. . .she was the first one I made before deciding to keep her a lighter, more summery color. But I am always drawn to the Earth tones, so I think she is a beauty. Any of these would make a wonderful fairy-gift to your child on Litha! :)

      Remember to check that bottom left-hand section of the homepage for newest additions. . .there should be a few more this week, I hope. Modron is the newest Lady since my last email. :)
      Blessings,
      ~Kelli

      Dancing Goddess Dolls
      Playful and Spiritually-Inspired Dolls, Quilts, Cards, and Gifts
      http://www.dancinggoddessdolls.com