Beltane Giveaway!

  • Kelli Lincoln
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11 10:31 AM
      Bright blessings, everyone!

      Well, it's snowing here today, so it's funny to be thinking about Beltane! Nevertheless, it is just around the corner, so it's time for another giveaway! I made a special doll just for the occasion, and uploaded her picture to the website yesterday. Nika wins some sort of prize for the most intuitive (or best stalker! LOL!! just kidding, dear), since she saw the page and entered the giveaway TEN minutes after I put it up! Cracked me up!

      If you'd like to see little Miss Beltane, just head over to the website and click on the Beltane Giveaway link at the top of the front page. (If there are no violent objections, I am thinking of replacing the Muses with Sabbat Kores, so this would be the first in that transition. If there *are* objections, please make them non-violent ones!! But do let me know, lol)

      Welcome to the new members of our group (over 250 of us now, wow!), too. To enter the giveaway, all you need to do is email me with your full name, and I will put your name in the drawing. :)

      Personally, I will use this deadline to try to finish another couple of new dolls, so I can announce their arrivals with the winner of the Beltane giveaway. :)

      Blessings to you all!
      ~Kelli

      Dancing Goddess Dolls
      Playful and Spiritually-Inspired Dolls, Quilts, Cards, and Gifts
      http://www.dancinggoddessdolls.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20 11:01 AM
      The Beltane Sale is coming together! I know many of you are also on Facebook, but you may not be seeing the photos I've been posting, since according to the data FB provides, only 10-30% of the followers there ever see what I post. So if you haven't seen the latest photos, head over to that page to see what you've missed!

      The newest Goddesses:
      Benzaiten, Goddess of Artists and Artisans

      For the Sale:
      Mostly Beltane offerings, but there are a few Harvest/Samhain dolls there for friends in the southern hemisphere, just FYI. :)

      Now, the GIVEAWAY! This is one of my favorite little fairy embroideries. . .I have a love affair with blue flowers of all kinds, and this flower fairy is one of my most admired. She would make a great addition to a season table or a sweet gift for a child. I'm attaching a photo to this email, but you can also find the information here or here. I'll do the drawing next Tuesday the 23rd.

      Sending blessings, joy, and peace,