TGIL Altar Cloth Sale!

  • ~Kelli~
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      Well Thank Goddess It's Lughnasadh!!! This is always an important holy day for me because it signals the end of Summer, a season of which I am not very fond. I'm a heat wimp, and SOOO look forward to Winter, from about, oh, Spring Equinox onward, lol!

      So yes, it's still hot, but I like a reason to celebrate!

      So here's a Holy Day offer to welcome Autumn: a custom made altar cloth - you choose the design and color scheme - for $15, which is 25% off.  This is one day only! This offer will expire at midnight on Monday, August 2nd (tomorrow!), so email me by then to take advantage of it. In your email, tell me:

      Which color scheme, from the following choices:
          Autumn colors, primarily burgundy overtones
          Autumn colors, primarily tan/brown overtones
          Blue/Green
          Green/Purple

      Which design you'd like (choose here: http://www.dancinggoddessdolls.com/id44.htm )
          I also have a variety of other, non-Goddess, designs, like moons, pentacles, etc. The best Autumnal one I
          have is this Wheat Pentacle, which looks like this:

      Once you email me and we work out the details of your custom order, I will invoice you through Paypal, so please include your Paypal address in your email as well (let me know if you'd rather send a check). It will likely be 3-4 weeks before delivery, depending on how many people take me up on the offer, but you will definitely have your new altar cloth by Mabon!! If enough people enjoy the idea of Holy Day sales like this one, we'll make it a regular thing!

      If anyone else out there has an altar or season table in need of an update (ours still has eggs on it - embarrassing, yes, but my way of ignoring Summer, I think), maybe this will be the impetus you need. :)

      Keep cool! I look forward to hearing from you soon! :)

      Blessings,
      ~Kelli

      Playful and Spiritually-Inspired Goddess Dolls, Quilts, and Toys
      http://www.dancinggoddessdolls.com