Birth Announcements

  • Kelli Lincoln
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2006
      I am proud and pleased to announce the birth of several new Goddesses!

      Warrior Queen Boudicca
      Grandmother Spiderwoman, Weaver of the Web
      Gwenhwyfar, Queen of the Land Itself
      Lakshmi, Goddess of Prosperity
      Shekhinah, the Feminine Divine
      Tethys, our Ancient Mother

      I am continually impressed and humbled at how observant some of you are. . .I have heeded the advice to give back Titania's butterfly friend, and I gave her a necklace, too. LOL! And as new as the Lady of the Lake is, she may be undergoing a makeover soon, too, or at least she will soon be offered with two designs from which to choose. Medusa now has a little 6" sister for you to meet, too. More to come. . .

      Enjoy!
      Blessings,
      ~Kelli

      Dancing Goddess Dolls
      Playful and Spiritually-Inspired Dolls, Quilts, Cards, and Gifts
      http://www.dancinggoddessdolls.com