New dolls!

  • ~Kelli~
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2004

      Summer Greetings, Everyone!

      I would like to introduce you to the new Dancing God Dolls! Finally, the line is finished! There are one or two more that I'd like to do eventually, but for now I have twelve to show you. I also have nine God embroidery designs that will make a wonderful protective Gods Quilt soon, and, individually, look great on altar cloths! See them all here:

      Also finished, but without web pages just yet, are:

      Anu, Celtic Moon Goddess of Prosperity and Abundance
      Athena, Greek Goddess of Wisdom, Weaving, and War
      Terra Mater, Earth Mother to us all.

      I promise to get their pages up soon, and I'll let you know when they're ready!

      I hope you are all enjoying your Summer! My family and I are off to go camping for a week, and so I will not be answering emails/orders until Friday. I'll also be gone the third week in August, and the third week in September, so if you email me or place and order and don't hear from me right away, this is the reason. I'll get back to you as soon as I get home! :)

      Blessings,
      ~Kelli

      Playful and Spiritually-Inspired Goddess Dolls, Quilts, and Toys
      http://www.dancinggoddessdolls.com
      Join the mailing list for updates, sales, and special offers!
      On now - the Summer Solstice Sale!