Lughnasadh Giveaway & New Arrivals!

  • Kelli Lincoln
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2006
      Sweltering Blessings, Everyone!

      Lughnasadh is always one of my favorite holy days, because for me it really marks the beginning of the end of Summer, which is my least favorite season. And after this year, I won't be the only one who can't wait for Winter! :)

      The winner of this giveaway will get to choose between a "She Changes" pillow (in purple and white) or an altar cloth (in green and white). I've attached photos. I'm going to make this a quick one, with the deadline Thursday the 27th, so I can try to get this out in the mail in time for a Lughnasadh-ish arrival for the winner. :)

      Speaking of arrivals - there are new Ladies to announce! Giving birth to these new Goddesses has been keeping me sane over the last month as the more stressed-out side of me deals with Emrys' health issues. I am so especially pleased to announce the birth of Medusa, someone I've wanted to create for years! I finally found someone to hand-spin and hand-dye her hair for me, and I think it's absolutely perfect. She gives me strength and brings me a huge smile every morning when I wake up, and throughout the day as I pass her in my hallway.

      She is joined by sisters Flidais, Seshat, and Lady of the Lake, as well as a newly made-over Titania. Having you vote on new dolls you'd like to see was a great experiment (thanks for participating!), and in all, there are 16 new Goddesses and 7 older Ladies getting makeovers, and I will be adding many of them to the website over the next week or two, so keep checking back!

      I've updated my "ordering" information to say that I am quoting a 4-6 week turnaround time on orders right now, although I've been able to get a few out in 2 weeks lately, so if you have a special event with a deadline, do feel free to ask me. And don't worry, those of you waiting on orders, I haven't been spending ALL my time on new Goddesses. . .I have items nearly finished for Cherylee, Margarita, Mary, Erik, Melissa, Phoenix, 13 Moons, Sian, and Zsuzsana, and am waiting on decisions or herb packets from Christine, Erika, Carol, Karen, and Margaret. If I have not been in touch with you in the last couple of days and your name is NOT mentioned in this list, then I might have misplaced your request, so please email me and remind me.

      I am sending ice cream wishes and swimming pool dreams,

      Blessings,
      ~Kelli

      Dancing Goddess Dolls
      Playful and Spiritually-Inspired Dolls, Quilts, Cards, and Gifts
      http://www.dancinggoddessdolls.com