Happy Anniversary to me!

  • ~Kelli~
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2004

      Well, it's been a year and a day since I launched my Dancing Goddess Dolls website and put my dolls out there for the world to see! I guess this means I am technically married to my work now!
      (haha - a little handfasting humor to start your weekend)

      The benefit to you with this pre-sale sale announcement is that many of these items have only one available, so this is your chance to snap them up! On sale are 16" dolls, 12" Kores, 6" Muses, Altar Cloths, Quilts, Children's Bags/Purses, and one very special Wallhanging. So take a look!

      As ever, my thanks for your continued support! Happy Summer!!!
      Blessings,