Vote for New Dancing Goddesses

  • Kelli Lincoln
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Something Fun to do! :)

      I have this great list of Goddesses to which I am always adding and by which I am constantly inspired.
      Everyone likes to be heard, so here's your chance to let me know which dolls you'd like to see in the future.
      Feel free to email me if you have any special Goddesses you'd like to see that aren't on these lists.
      (She really does have at least 1000 names, so there's bound to be some missing!)

      Also, email me if you have a specific vision for any of these that you'd like to see as a doll. For example, let me know if you'd like to see Nematona with a tree embroidery, or if you'd be very upset to see a blonde Oya. (LOL - I'm just kidding on that one, but you get the idea.)

      Have fun, dream a little, and connect with your visions of the Goddess on this Blessed Imbolc!

      --
      In Love and Light,
      ~Kelli~

      Dancing Goddess Dolls
      Playful and Spiritually-Inspired Dolls, Quilts, Cards, and Gifts
      http://www.dancinggoddessdolls.com