We Have a Winner!

  • ~Kelli~
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 7:30 PM
      Thank you so much to everyone who sent in ideas for the doll give-away!

      All of the ideas were so good that it was difficult to choose!

      I've decided to send a little gift to everyone who participated because such nice effort was put into the ideas. That'll teach the rest of you to play along when I have contests! LOL! ;)

      The winner of the altar cloth, though, is Peppermint! Her winning idea is to have people vote for their favorite doll - that way, they are "forced" to look at them all *cackle*, and more innocently, I can see which dolls seem to be more popular than others. At the end of the day, I'll choose a winning ballot out of my special mother bowl, and that person will win a free doll. Thank you Peppermint!

      In other news, the dolls that were on backorder (Asherah, Artemis, Gaia, and Hestia) are now available once again - their hair finally came in!

      My line of Gods is taking shape, and in addition to the dolls, there will be about 9 embroidery designs to act as consorts to the Ladies. :) I will update you on those soon.

      There will also be an official announcement about the births of Kali and Sarasvati very, very soon, I promise! (Just working on their web pages!)

      A very happy Full Moon to all of you!
      Blessings,
      ~Kelli

      Playful and Spiritually-Inspired Goddess Dolls, Quilts, and Toys
      http://www.dancinggoddessdolls.com
      Join the mailing list for updates, sales, and special offers!