Another Winner Announced!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005

      My daughter Rhanna chose the winner for the Lughnasadh giveaway out of the special Mother bowl. . .and the winner is. . .

      Melissa Zawrotny!

      Now don’t be disappointed, everyone else! There are usually between 40-60 people who enter these drawings, but since I do one every six weeks or so, your name is bound to come up sometime! J

      The In-Stock Store on my website has been updated (check out those Autumn altar cloths!), and I will continue to add to it over the next couple of months. I have a few dozen dolls in various stages nearing completion, and will add them, as well as some new altar cloths and kids’ gifts. Hopefully there will be a lot to choose from for the holidays, for those of you who didn’t get a chance to get an order in to me in time. If there’s something you *do* need, email me and let me know – it just might be halfway finished in my basket! J

      A very blessed First Harvest to you all!