Lughnasadh giveaway/ Last minute ordering reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2005

      Greetings, everyone!

      I hope this note finds you all keeping cool! J

      Lughnasadh (or Llamas) is just around the corner, so here are the details for this Sabbat’s giveaway. This time around I am giving away an Autumn Altar Cloth, perfect for the upcoming season. In Fall colors, it says “Harvest Blessings” and has the wheat pentacle in the center. It’s about 11.5 x 16.5 and would look nice on an altar, season table, or even hanging on a wall. If you’d like to have this, email me by August 1st and I will add your name to the special bowl, so I can do the random drawing August 2nd.

      This will be the last week for you to place orders for the rest of the year, so if you know you need something between now and January, please email me. I will continue to add items to the in-stock store on the site (I will be updating this page with actual pictures soon, lol), so please keep checking there, and I plan to continue to mail out gifts from this stock through the holidays, so you will still be able to order from there. Next week I will be adding more Autumn Altar Cloths, similar to the one pictured above, and also some with a new lovely lady who looks like this:

      I just love her!

      I will most likely also continue with the Sabbat give-aways during my maternity leave, so I will be in touch through this list periodically; I’m not disappearing completely! ;)

      With many Full Moon and Harvest Blessings to you and yours,

      ~Kelli

      Playful and Spiritually-Inspired Dolls, Quilts, Cards, and Gifts

      the site: www.dancinggoddessdolls.com

      the forum: http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/3322778366/

      PS – I bcc’ed a few people who have been in contact recently, in case you didn’t know about this yahoo mailing list. I regularly do giveaways and updates here, so if you want to join, the link is just above. Tell a friend! ;)