Something Fun!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2005
      The biggest blessing I've had since beginning this dollmaking adventure is meeting so many wonderful people. Logically, we obviously all have something in common, being drawn to Goddess art in the same way. I have made many new friends since becoming inspired to make these dolls, and I have often thought how wonderful it would be to get us all together in one place. There are many of you I know would "connect" if given the chance.

      So... while I know that most of us need another chatty internet forum like we need another hole in the head, I've gone ahead and made a new one anyway. ;) You can find it here Dancing Goddess Circle. If you like it, bookmark it (it's not an easy-to-remember URL), or if you lose that, I've put a link to it on my doll homepage (near the bottom). I've opened the Circle with several discussions - please feel free to reply to those and to start your own! This can be safe place for people to ask questions about what might be completely new ideas about spirituality, and a place where we can pool our ideas for special events like blessingways, houseblessings, and sabbats. I'd especially love it if everyone could post an introduction like I did, so we can get to know one another more fully.

      I feel very connected to those of you I've met, and I've always felt so honored that so many of you have opened your hearts to me and invited my artwork into your spiritual and everyday lives. To me, this feels like a community, but it occured to me that maybe I am being selfish in keeping you all to myself, lol! So for those of you looking for likeminded people to share with, sit back, grab a cup of tea, and enjoy our new Circle!

      Blessings,
      ~Kelli

      Playful and Spiritually-Inspired Dolls, Quilts, and Gifts
      DancingGoddessDolls.com