Beltane Giveaway!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2013
    The Beltane Sale is coming together! I know many of you are also on Facebook, but you may not be seeing the photos I've been posting, since according to the data FB provides, only 10-30% of the followers there ever see what I post. So if you haven't seen the latest photos, head over to that page to see what you've missed!

    The newest Goddesses:
    Benzaiten, Goddess of Artists and Artisans

    For the Sale:
    Mostly Beltane offerings, but there are a few Harvest/Samhain dolls there for friends in the southern hemisphere, just FYI. :)

    Now, the GIVEAWAY! This is one of my favorite little fairy embroideries. . .I have a love affair with blue flowers of all kinds, and this flower fairy is one of my most admired. She would make a great addition to a season table or a sweet gift for a child. I'm attaching a photo to this email, but you can also find the information here or here. I'll do the drawing next Tuesday the 23rd.

    Sending blessings, joy, and peace,