Ostara Giveaway!

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2013
      Happy Spring and a Blessed New Moon, everyone!

      Today begins the Ostara Giveaway; I am giving away a pocket Ostara doll, perfect for any Ostara Basket. Email me to enter, and I will choose a winner on Thursday.

      I'll also be putting up the Springtime dolls in the Etsy shop momentarily, so head on over there if you're interested in other gifts for Ostara baskets!

      Many blessings!