Just a few things for Ostara

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Hello, everyone!

      The days are growing longer, thank goodness! Already I am feeling better by this infusion of light. For two months I have had a stack of newly-designed dolls sitting next to my sewing machine, waiting to be born. I managed to finish a few, including a beautiful Sengen (Japanaese Goddess of the Cherry Blossoms) and a gorgeous Anahita (Persian Goddess of Love and Beauty). Still sitting there staring at me, however, are Benzaiten, Hebe, Cliodhna, Themis, Ériu  and Artio, plus a 6-inch Elen I think some of you will scream over. But, alas, they won't be ready for my next little sale.

      I wanted to be sure to have SOMETHING to offer to those of you who might be planning Ostara baskets for little ones this year, and I'm going out of town for nine days on top of already being slow this year, so this will be a small offering, but there are some really nice dolls for Springtime. See what I'll have available here. In addition, Rhanna has 10 Dancing Daughters that will also be up in this Spring sale - see them here. I'll be out of town until late March 10th, but plan to open the Etsy shop on March 11th at 2pm Pacific (that's 5pm in NYS, 9pm in London, and 8am the morning of the 12th in Sydney).

      Plus, I'll do the Giveaway when I get back, too.