Imbolc Giveaway (almost late!)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
    Bright blessings, everyone!

    I am nearly late, but slipping in under the wire to offer a quick Imbolc Giveaway. A combination of family obligations and a touch of what I assume to be SAD has kept me incommunicado; the lethargy and apathy has been overwhelming, but I recently got one of those full spectrum lights, and I think I'm perking up. So let's do a quick Giveaway! Winner will get to choose from between two pocket Brigid dolls. I'm attaching a photo here, but you can also see them here. I'll choose a winner on Sunday Feb. 3rd.

    Thank goodness it's Imbolc. . .the days will be brightening!
    Sending all good wishes,