Solstice Winner!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012

      Thank you from the bottom of my heart, everyone, for the lovely birthday wishes and updates on the FB page about how your dolls are doing. I loved each one!!

      Daniƫlle Barbieri is the winner of the Solstice Giveaway!

      My imaginary elves and I are packaging up all the beautiful Goddesses to go out into the world to celebrate the season with many of you. My warm thoughts and and affection are with all of you during this Season of Light, whether you have a doll to hug or not. Looking forward to creating some beauty with you in 2013!!
      Many blessings,