Solstice Giveaway!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2012
      Giving away prezzies is my favorite thing to do on my birthday, so today begins the Solstice Giveaway! Reply to me here or on Facebook for a chance to win this sweet Maia doll. I'll pick a winner on Tuesday. :)

      Thanks to everyone for making yesterday's Etsy sale so fun. I can't wait for the next one!

      Blessings of this holiday season to you and yours,
      ~Kelli
      http://DancingGoddessDolls.com