Happy Spring!

  • ~Kelli~
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2005

      Spring is in the air! Okay, that's a cliche, but it's really true, too!
      I've been inspired to create two new Spring Goddesses: Eir, Goddess of Healing, and Lada, Goddess of Spring. Just in time for the Spring rites of Striennia, too (March 9th). :)

      Also added is a very special Goddess to me, Amalthea, who has been my matron for the last 15+ years. She's more Autumn than Spring in this guise, but I am still very pleased to have her finished.

      I am still working on two more new Ladies and some new pocket Goddesses that I hope to share very soon. You've been keeping me so busy with orders lately that I haven't had much time to create new dolls! :)

      Oh, I'd also like to note that Gaia has a new belt, so be sure to check that out. She's quite proud of it. Proud as a peacock, you might say. ;)

      Lastly, there is something VERY new coming soon, hopefully in time for Beltane.
      Stay tuned!!

      Blessings,
      ~Kelli

      Playful and Spiritually-Inspired Goddess Dolls, Quilts, and Toys
      http://www.dancinggoddessdolls.com