Lammas winner!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 11:48 AM
      I hope you all enjoyed the full moon holy day! Lots of energy swirling around.

      Exactly 300 people joined this Sabbat's Giveaway, more than double the usual number! I guess you really like the travel altars; it has been duly noted!
      The winner of the Giveaway is Lena Luna, who I think is from the Netherlands. (Which I mention in order to demonstrate that non-US friends CAN win the Giveaway, which is a frequently-asked-question.) :)

      The poll for favorite Celtic Goddesses (https://www.facebook.com/questions/10151060899279451/) is easily being won by Brigid, so if you'd like to show some love for any of the other hundreds of less-well-known Celtic Ladies, come over and vote! Bring your friends! :)

      As ever, my appreciation for your support and affection is unmatched. Many blessings,
      ~Kelli
      http://DancingGoddessDolls.com