Lammas Giveaway!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2012
      Bright blessings, all!

      I'm slipping in under the Lammas wire to do the Giveaway! I got caught up in preparations for my daughter's third birthday yesterday. . .time flies by!!

      This time I've made a really cool little travel altar I think everyone here would enjoy; see photos here: http://dancinggoddessdolls.com/id154.htm. Good luck!
      (Welcome to all the new members here - to enter the drawing, you can email me or reply to the post on Facebook. The drawing will be on Thursday.) :)

      I'll be putting up a poll on the Facebook page where you can vote for which Celtic Ladies you'd like to see available for Mabon. Come by and give your vote(s)! Then I'll get busy! ;)

      Wishing you all the best at this time of the First Harvest! (Or the quickening of Spring in the Southern Hemisphere!)
      Abundant Blessings!
      ~Kelli
      http://DancingGoddessDolls.com

      PS - if you haven't seen the travel altars before, you can read more information and see a bunch of photos here:  http://dancinggoddessdolls.com/id135.htm :)