Solstice Giveaway

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2011
      Okay, first things first: I miss my tomatoes!!!! I told you I would! Breakfast is not the same without my fresh heirlooms. Ah, Winter. :)

      Second things second: Yule Giveaway! Or, shall I say, GiveawayS! For this Solstice, I am giving gifts away to TWO WINNERS! When you email me to enter, specify  if you'd like to win:

      a Mini Yule Kore Goddess Doll
      a Dancing Goddess Dolls 2012 Calendar
      EITHER!

      Pictures of both prizes can be seen here, and you can see all the pages inside the calendar here.

      For last-minute gift-giving, my Etsy shop has 16 dolls, 1 pouch (did you see those yet?? So cute!), 2 quilts, 2 Dancing Daughters, and coloring books, all found here. I can also send a cute gift certificate in the mail, to the person of your choice for any amount; just email me to order. For Solstice delivery, you should place these orders by this weekend so I can mail on Monday.

      For those many of you who already ordered your holiday gifts from me (or from any other artisan!), THANK YOU for choosing handmade!! This is how we heal our hearts (and our economy!)
      As ever, I send you blessings, appreciation, and love!
      ~Kelli
      http://DancingGoddessDolls.com