A few announcements :)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2011
      Hi, everyone! Happy Full Moon!

      There are a few things you might be interested in:

      Several new Ladies for Haiti, ready to ship, were listed tonight: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DancingGoddessDolls?section_id=10173403. Four sold immediately, but there are still some left. Recently, I sent a suitcase full of these dolls to Haiti, and one found a ride to an orphanage in Nepal, too. I am thrilled with the way this little program is working out. To stay tuned to announcements and maybe even new pictures of the dolls and their new girls from Haiti, subscribe to the Kuan Yin Compassion Collective group on FB.

      Rhanna listed nine of her Dancing Daughters tonight as well: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DancingGoddessDolls?section_id=10484615
      She will have many more in the weeks to come, so stay tuned. The new ones she is working on all have differently-shaped dresses, and I love them!

      There is also a beautiful quilt, a wallhanging, some travel altars, and some of the regular ole Goddesses in the Etsy shop, including a brand new Shekhinah. I will be adding more in the coming weeks!

      Also, just FYI, I am now taking orders for February. :)

      Many blessings to you all!!
      ~Kelli
      http://DancingGoddessDolls.com