Samhain Giveaway

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2011
      Oh, October, how I love thee. It's really the most beautiful month here on California's central coast, with the most perfect weather imaginable. Winter is just around the bend though, and I can feel myself snatching extra moments of sunlight whenever possible, storing up for the shorter days. Normally at this time of year I begin to descend a bit into my Underworld, ready to hibernate, but the momentum behind the Occupy Wall Street movement has me feeling really energized. I spent most of my "free time" preparing for/helping to plan last weekend's October 15th protests, and Rhanna and I attended three different local events, marching with our signs through two different cities. How inspiring to hear the voices of non-corporate, un-bribed, and non-partisan individuals coming together into one voice of solidarity.

      Anyway! For Samhain's Giveaway, I am offering the latest in my British Wheel of the Year altar cloth series, which you can see here. I'm so happy with how this whole series has turned out; I don't have a page dedicated to the whole collection up yet, but it's on my list of things to do. To enter for a chance to win, email me by October 21st. :)

      Now I'm off to make yet MORE tomato soup. I never, ever would have thought I could get tired of fresh heirloom tomatoes, but I am *almost* there. I've eaten about 100 pounds of fresh tomatoes in the last month all by myself, lol!!! :D
      Blessings of the last Harvest to you all,
      ~Kelli
      http://DancingGoddessDolls.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 26, 2012
        Who is ready for a Samhain Giveaway?? This time Rhanna and I are giving away one of her Dancing Daughters, this one with a great Day of the Dead skull.
        See a photo here. Email me by Tuesday, for that's the day I'll pick a winner!

        Thank you to those of you already grabbing Goddesses from the Etsy shop; our afternoon is brightened knowing that we have loving homes awaiting our wares. :)

        For Yule, I've already bitten off much more than I can chew; why the heck I decided on both a Greek/Roman pantheon as well as a Norse/Slavic/Baltic one is beyond me. Especially since I really only have 4 weeks to work, wanting to be able to get dolls in the mail in time for the holidays. Obviously, not well thought out, but I'll do my best, and plan differently next year. Be sure to let me know if you have requests from these pantheons, or find the poll on the FB page, which I'll post in a day or two. :)

        Talk to you again Tuesday, with a winner! Enjoy your weekend!