Equinox Giveaway!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2011
      Brightest blessings, everyone, and happy Full Moon!

      Are you kidding me?? SEPTEMBER?? Where the heck has the year gone? I love this time of year, with the light slanting ever-so-slightly, warm winds, cooling nights. I hope you all are able to get out and enjoy the bounty of Mother Earth.

      Spontaneously I decided to give away this sweet-yet-still-stunning doll from my Ladies For Haiti collection. I was working on a Mabon Harvest doll for this, but this doll kept calling for my attention all day. She has a cheerful way about her that will brighten anyone's altarspace. Plus, this would be nice for people in the southern hemisphere, too,
      since she's not season-specific. :)

      Email me for a chance to win her! (I'll choose a winner on Thursday.)
      Love and blessings,