A Goddess Doll Give-away!

  • ~Kelli~
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      A Blessed Imbolc to you all!

      As a little love-gift to you, my faithful friends, I am giving away a Love Muse, just in time for Valentine's Day. In true Lupercalian style, I will randomly pick a name from a pile of possibilities - if you want your name included in the drawing, just email me before February 7th (Monday). My plan is to get her mailed out for a delivery on or before Valentine's Day, so maybe she'd make a nice gift for YOUR Valentine!

      This Love Muse is 12" tall - I've decided to offer the Muses and Kores in both the 6" and 12" sizes, due to popular request. :)

      When I announce the winner next week, I should also have a couple new Goddesses to unveil. :)

      May Brigid's Light shine upon you,
      ~Kelli

      Playful and Spiritually-Inspired Goddess Dolls, Quilts, and Toys
      http://www.dancinggoddessdolls.com