Lammas Giveaway

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2011
      Bright blessings, everyone,

      I've been watching the national weather maps, and when I see the red and white-hot colors almost everywhere, I swear I feel a sense of guilt for the perfect weather we have here on the central coast of California. Wish you could all come visit for a chance to cool off! Maybe seeing this Lammas / Lughnasadh Giveaway will give you hope that the First Harvest, and the promise of cooler weather, is just around the next turn of the Wheel. Reply by Wednesday the 27th to enter for a chance to win! :)

      Many blessings!