Ostara Giveaway

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2011
      Bright blessings, my friends,

      I am a tad behind schedule with this Ostara Giveaway; mentally, I lost a week there with the kids sick, and it just dawned on me last night that I'd better get the Ostara dolls out in the mail on Monday! So off we go with the Giveaway as well! This month's offering is a pocket-sized Eostre, perfect for an Ostara basket gift. Email me by next Tuesday for a chance to win. :)

      8.9% of my Etsy sales this weekend will be donated to Japan's earthquake relief efforts; if you were thinking of buying some Ostara-basket goodies, this would be an extra-nice part of your gift! There are some nice Spring dolls available, including two Eostres as well as some n
      ew dolls added today: Ninsar, Sif, Frau Holle, Cerridwen, Iris, and Yemaya join their sisters waiting to be adopted.

      Coventina, Amalthea, Ariadne, Oshun, Aphrodite, Artemis, Airmid, Caer Ibormeith, Nemetona, Sarasvati, Ninsar, Frau Holle, Sif, Atira, Copper Woman, Neith, Ratri, Nut, Oya. . .all of these are either new or have recently had a makeover in my Goddess Spa, so when you have some time, come have a look! :)

      Many blessings to all,
      ~Kelli
      DancingGoddessDolls.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2012
        Hello, everyone,

        The Giveaway is late this month, but we're still doing one! I've been sick since Monday, and this is the first chance I've had to be upright and lucid enough to realize the date. Luckily, I finished all my March orders a week early, and was able to have my husband take them to the post office yesterday, but unfortunately now I am a week+ behind on my next basket of orders. Terrible timing, argh!!!

        I also have no gift actually ready for the prize, but I have one here that's halfway finished, so I've posted a sneak peek preview here, and you'll just have to trust me that she'll be pretty enough to try for. :) We'll do the drawing on Monday, but I may not get the prize out until the end of next week, just so you know. (All six of us are sick here, so right now the kids are a priority!)

        Email here to enter, but I probably won't check this Giveaway-Reply folder again until Monday. . .I literally haven't even stepped into my sewing room in a week - I don't think this sort of thing has happened since Gwynnie was born!

        Wishing you all the best health and blessings,
        ~Kelli

        PS - You might be thinking, "Sheesh, Kel, just take a Sabbat off!" But I'm not going to ruin my Giveaway streak, going since Litha of 2005, due to some stupid (even if unusually severe) cold!! :)