Imbolc Giveaway

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2011
      Bright blessings, doll-friends!

      Well, we are all moved into our new home, which is lovely and mold-free, and surrounded by some of the friendliest neighbors we've ever had. A good beginning! Unfortunately, my husband is again unemployed (we knew his last job wouldn't last forever, but it had lasted several months longer than we had originally anticipated, so we started to think we were home free. . .drat!), so I am strongly hoping that he can find a new job that allows us to stay in our new neighborhood. Do you tire of all of my moving and new job stories, or is it entertaining? Nothing settled or complacent about my life, lol!!

      Later this week I will move some of my sewing paraphernalia into my new studio, which I am hoping will increase the amount of time I have to devote to creative endeavors. I have been working hard all week and have about a dozen new dolls partially finished, and can't wait to share new photos with you all soon. The inspired energy is flowing! Stay tuned for Coventina, Ariadne, Oshun, a new Aphrodite, and a new Artemis, and more!

      The first thing I am sharing is a selection of Brigid dolls for the Imbolc Giveaway; there are four from which to choose! When you send in your email entry, let me know which one you like the best, and the winner will get to have her heart's desire. :) The deadline is this Saturday the 15th. There's a picture of the dolls on the site, here.