Two stores with great Dancing Goddess gift ideas

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2010

      Hello, everyone!

      I wanted to let you know that, even though I had to stop taking holiday orders early this year, I am still thinking about how to help you come up with great ideas for Samhain and Yule. I updated my Cafepress store, which now has things like yoga mats and water bottles, in addition to things like journals, a calendar, mugs, and some cute bags, all with new and improved designs I know you'll love.

      THEN, I set up a second store at Printfection which has clothing, aprons, dfferent mugs, and a really neat cutting board. The new designs look SO fabulous on these items. I have been combating my "I WANT!" demons all afternoon, lol!

      Printfection is set up by individual Goddess, so consider Hecate items for Samhain gifts, Illythia gifts for your midwife and doula friends (It's National Midwifery Week!), and Hygeia items for anyone you know in need of some healing (I think the Hygeia cutting board would be so great for preparing healing soups or herbal remedies, especially when you want that extra magical kick!) I especially think you will like the "All the Goddesses are One Goddess" collage of designs found in the "Bright Blessings" category. Check it out!

      Dancing Goddess Gifts at Cafepress: http://www.cafepress.com/dancinggoddessdolls

      Dancing Goddess Gifts at Printfection: http://www.printfection.com/dancinggoddessdolls

      Have fun! :D