Litha Giveaway

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2010
      Another turning of the seasons seems amazing, doesn't it? We finished planting our garden yesterday, the first we've had in quite some time! (The only thing that grows well in pine forests is, well, pines!) We're saving one plot for our Autumn crops, but now that we're back on the coast, our growing season is just about all year long, so it should be okay that our initial planting is pretty late.

      In addition to house- and yard- work, I've been trying to finish up many of the Dancing Goddess orders which have been on hold while we moved. I so appreciate everyone's patience! So instead of making a giveaway doll this month, I am giving away a nightlight. These are so cool - we have them in various places in the house and they always make me smile. I am showing it with Hestia (her hearth seems appropriate for Solstice), but I have a variety to choose from, so if you win I'll let you pick. :) The deadline for entries is next Saturday, the 12th.

      There are four new altar cloths in the Etsy shop, as well as a few of the dolls from Ostara's giveaway (many of you liked the blue one with the flowers and butterflies, so now's the time to snap it up!) :D

      Solstice blessings to you all!