Embroidery Designs (finally) Available

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2009
      Bright Blessings, everyone,

      I know this won't apply to everyone on this list, but over the years I have had a lot of requests from home embroiderers interested in buying my Goddess digital embroidery designs (finding Pagan designs can be a challenge, I know!) Finally, I've got it all organized enough to offer! If you are interested, or know someone who might be, you can see them all here: http://dancinggoddessdolls.com/id44.htm

      My husband was laid off this week, so we have joined the growing ranks of the unemployed (not great timing, just before our baby is due!) and are trying to think creatively in terms of how to bring some income into the house. Due to my pregnancy carpal tunnel, I am still not able to work on my hand sewing and doll making, but I will hopefully be able to get some altar cloths into the etsy shop, and if I can teach my husband and daughter how to help with the dolls, maybe we'll get some of those in there, too, lol.  :)

      Don't forget the Name-the-Goddess poll going on (you can vote once a day - so far I am really surprised at the leaders!), and I'll be in touch with the Litha Giveaway in a few weeks. :)

      I am wishing you all prosperity, health, and many blessings!
      ~Kelli
      http://DancingGoddessDolls.com