- Bright blessings, everyone! How is Springtime treating you? After a gorgeous weekend we were surprised by an extra-cold snow storm this morning which kept usMessage 1 of 3 , Mar 9 4:38 PMView Source
Bright blessings, everyone!How is Springtime treating you? After a gorgeous weekend we were surprised by an extra-cold snow storm this morning which kept us home from our regularly-scheduled program (too icy to drive!), so Winter seems to be holding on in our forest! It was like living inside a snowglobe this morning, where the snow didn't even look real. We are so blessed by all this beauty.It's time for the Ostara Giveaway! I'm giving away an Ostara pocket Goddess, perfect for a basket or a season table. (Pictures and the rest of the information are on that Giveaway page.)In other news. . .
I hope you are all well and happy, and I wish you blessings, blossoms, and bounty!
- The etsy shop has some new Springy dolls there (Lada, Sif in two sizes), and also a purple purse which would be a very nice girls' Ostara gift. I should have several more there by the end of the week (Epona, Flidais, Arianrhod, Hera, Gaia, Lilith)
- The website has some new photos, mostly of mini pocket dolls I finished a couple of months ago (Amalthea, Aphrodite, Athena, Gaia, Iris, Hera, Ops, Oracle, and Psyche), and on the Illuminations page, Meg's fantastic new painting of Brigid. I'll try to get a photo of her as a nightlight soon.
- On the "How to Order" page, there's a picture of me and my cute 20-week-pregnant belly (I'm halfway!) as well as my CPSIA-compliance for those who are interested. The CPSC ended up releasing a list of "allowed" materials for crafters like me, and with only a few exceptions, my dolls and other fabric creations are fine to sell for all ages, so that's a relief.
- I created a new forum for our Dancing Goddess Friends group. The yahoo group made it hard to get to know one another, but here we can share pictures and music and have interesting discussions all in one place, so if you're interested in joining and making new friends, check it out here:
- Bright blessings, my friends, I am a tad behind schedule with this Ostara Giveaway; mentally, I lost a week there with the kids sick, and it just dawned on meMessage 2 of 3 , Mar 12 12:59 PMView SourceBright blessings, my friends,I am a tad behind schedule with this Ostara Giveaway; mentally, I lost a week there with the kids sick, and it just dawned on me last night that I'd better get the Ostara dolls out in the mail on Monday! So off we go with the Giveaway as well! This month's offering is a pocket-sized Eostre, perfect for an Ostara basket gift. Email me by next Tuesday for a chance to win. :)8.9% of my Etsy sales this weekend will be donated to Japan's earthquake relief efforts; if you were thinking of buying some Ostara-basket goodies, this would be an extra-nice part of your gift! There are some nice Spring dolls available, including two Eostres as well as some new dolls added today: Ninsar, Sif, Frau Holle, Cerridwen, Iris, and Yemaya join their sisters waiting to be adopted.
- Hello, everyone, The Giveaway is late this month, but we re still doing one! I ve been sick since Monday, and this is the first chance I ve had to be uprightMessage 3 of 3 , Mar 16 7:56 PMView SourceHello, everyone,The Giveaway is late this month, but we're still doing one! I've been sick since Monday, and this is the first chance I've had to be upright and lucid enough to realize the date. Luckily, I finished all my March orders a week early, and was able to have my husband take them to the post office yesterday, but unfortunately now I am a week+ behind on my next basket of orders. Terrible timing, argh!!!I also have no gift actually ready for the prize, but I have one here that's halfway finished, so I've posted a sneak peek preview here, and you'll just have to trust me that she'll be pretty enough to try for. :) We'll do the drawing on Monday, but I may not get the prize out until the end of next week, just so you know. (All six of us are sick here, so right now the kids are a priority!)Email here to enter, but I probably won't check this Giveaway-Reply folder again until Monday. . .I literally haven't even stepped into my sewing room in a week - I don't think this sort of thing has happened since Gwynnie was born!Wishing you all the best health and blessings,
~KelliPS - You might be thinking, "Sheesh, Kel, just take a Sabbat off!" But I'm not going to ruin my Giveaway streak, going since Litha of 2005, due to some stupid (even if unusually severe) cold!! :)