Estrella War Grand Ball

  • jonete_malisoun
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      ***Cross posting in case anyone is traveling to Atenveldt for Estrella War***

      Greetings, musicians! The set list and sheet music for the Grand Ball at Estrella has been posted at:

      http://estrellawarball.wordpress.com

      Rehearsals are still being scheduled and will be posted soon, or check the Collegium schedule on site.

      There may be a second ball on Sunday, but I will not be there, so it will probably be with canned music. If anyone is interested in playing on Sunday, please let me know: jonete_malisoun (at) yahoo.com

      IS,
      Jonete