Ball at Great Western War

  • dmay1799
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
      Greetings fellow dancers and musicians!

      This is a quick and shameless plug regarding the Great Western War Grand Ball.

      The Grand Ball is Friday evening at 8, so if you happen to be at GWW and want to come dance, please join us!

      Also, we need musicians! If you want to help out, please bring your intrument(s) and arrive before 8 (though I don't think you should get there before 7). I will bring all of my sheet music, but if you have any sheet music of common SCA dances, please bring that as well so we can be sure to have enough.

      Hope to see you there!

      Maluchka