Estrella War Grand Ball schedule and set list announced!

  • jonete_malisoun
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2012
      I'd like to post the following for any musicians/dancers who might be traveling to Atenveldt for this year's Estrella War.

      -----

      Greetings, musicians and dancers!

      The Grand Ball at Estrella War has finally been scheduled, for Friday, March 30, 7-11 pm at the Grand Court Pavilion. Set lists, sheet music, and tentative rehearsal times are now posted at the *new* ball website:

      estrellawarball.wordpress.com

      Please update any links you might have, as the old Cox website is no longer available. Feel free to forward this announcement, especially to anyone who might not have gotten the new website address.

      Currently only the Friday night ball has been scheduled, pending an update on the availability of our wonderful dance leaders. Any changes will be posted at estrellawarball.wordpress.com

      Please contact me with any questions: jonete_malisoun@...

      In service,
      Lady Jonete